Finding a makeup foundation that matches your skin tone is not easy. Here are some some tips:
You must choose an appropriate tone that resembles the color of your skin.
If you prefer a golden hue, use a bronzer for a natural tan, don’t use a dark color base!
Try to buy makeup foundation with matte finish or mineral powder it allows the skin to breathe.
- If you have normal skin, you can use any type of texture.
- If you have dry skin, it is best to use a light base makeup either liquid or cream, as it moisturizes the skin.
- For olive skin, look for foundation with the word “honey” in their name, these give a golden hue.
- For fair skin, the name of the cream based makeup will include “beige”.
- For darker skins, the makeup’s name will be “tan” and give you a nutty tone.
- If you have blemishes you should use a makeup base that is gel and powder at the same time . This type of base is ideal for covering blemishes, acne or scars.
Where do you test the color? The ideal site is on the cheek.
Finally it is important to remember that before you apply makeup always cleanse and moisturize your face and fine lips.
Win a Free Makeover